Sam & Gloria’s steampunk inspired wedding has been one of our most talked about – and asked about – weddings in the history of the Angelica Peady Photography blog. We can’t say this is a surprise, it was truly an amazing celebration and absolutely one of the most unique, beautifully detailed and themed weddings we’ve ever witnessed.
By popular demand, I’m delighted to re-visit this fabulous festival of all things quirky and cool with you with many more images that highlight all the special pieces that made this wedding bespoke – and even better the planner extroadianers, the bride and groom themselves have shared all their supplier details…
Without further ado, here they are…
- The Groom: Sam’s attire – Coachman’s hat, vest, shirt pants and coat from Clockwork Couture. Designer was Lip Service from their ‘Step in Time’ collection.
- The Bride: Gloria’s attire – Corset & bustle skirt by Jayni Lovechild of Lovechild Boudoir. Wedding gown & Petticoat by Rebecca George of Canberra (ACT). Cuffs by Inbal Arditi of My Secret Face (Etsy Store). Walking hat by Christina Clap of Cancan Couture (Etsy Store).
- The cake was designed by the groom and made by Rebecca Moffatt, Canberra ACT. The cake topper came from the Forgotten Robots (Etsy Store).
- Floral design including bouquets and reception flowers was by Chiho Kobayashi of Chiho Kobayashi Flowers, Ermington NSW.
- The vases & silverware belonged to bride and groom (and their families) – additional pieces were sourced from antique stores around Sydney and Toowoomba.
- Boutonniere was originally hair pins that the bride further embellished. Original item purchased from Antickquities (Etsy Store).
- Bonbonerie: Custom tea bags designed by the groom and sewn by the bride.
At Angelica Peady Photography we simply love a unique wedding. Whatever your style if you plan on saying ‘I do’ in a fabulous, crazy, totally self indulgent celebration of yourselves that’s our kind of day. Big, small, simple, zany – whatever! Contact us for further information on using Angelica Peady as your Sydney wedding photographer – we currently have great winter wedding specials available, be sure to check them out!